Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cool Crochet Creation











I've definately been on a headband, hair-thing kick lately, and if you are tired of seeing all my headbands, don't worry, I'll probably be on to something new before you know it! Wish it wasn't that way with me, but that seems to be the trend. Anyways, this new crocheted headband is, I think, pretty awesome. This is my first attempt at crocheting in rounds rather than rows, and I liked the method. Also, I made this one with ties rather than closing it off at one size so that it can be adjusted in case it stretches (which they all do). I love this one:-) My best one yet in terms of being unique.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's amazing! I can't believe how fast you are progressing! Now that you can crochet in a circular pattern, you should be able to make some place mats or hot pads (just an idea.) Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Beautiful headband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, too. I've not seen this type in stores ... you're onto something!!! Beautiful work, Roxanne.
    And, what a beautiful model :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!