
Rock-climbing at the Ridge Community Independence Day celebration

Alyssa and August waited in line for a 1/2 hour, got strapped in and decided they didn't want to climb, but I got these pics. of them at the bottom of the wall. It was cute to see them try!

Ryan and Matthew took off up to the "big kid" tent where they played fooseball and (not so "in the spirit" :-() video games. Anyway, I didn't get many pics. of them because they weren't with us most of the time-only when it was time to eat!


Reagan loved the cone that held the cotton candy because it tasted so sweet-I had to fish the paper out of her mouth a couple different times!

One-hour wait for pony rides, but the kids loved it!

Mike walked with Alyssa and I walked with August.

Complimentary Cotton Candy-yummy!
We love our awesome family-geared community!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, so please leave one!