Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Kidz Bounce Party!

Happy Birthday, August-he turned 6!
Not her Birthday, but she had a lot of fun bouncing around while Dad watched her!

Our Princess Alyssa. She had a ton of fun. Her friend Katie came, so she had someone to run around with!


August and one of his party guests-a friend from his class.



Our Nine Year Old-WOW!




August and his friends having a snack of popcorn and candy-followed by cupcakes. I almost felt bad giving the kids SO much sugar. Almost:-)




This is what I got when I told Matthew and his friends to make faces for the photo.






Reagan and her vegan cupcake-we didn't want her to feel left out, and the way she was eying the cupcakes before we pulled out this bad-boy, she wouldn't have been thrilled to receive nothing!







The boys each had thier own table with thier friends, but we had them gather when they blew out the candles on thier cupcakes so we could get this pic.!








Our boys opening their gifts. There were so many kids around them that it was impossible to see them open thier gifts, but I parted the crowd to get this photo. They shared the birthday chair, but I don't think they minded.









1 comment:

  1. Bounce parties are the best! Jacob has had two now and wants another one next year. That's a great idea to bring a friend along for Alyssa. Happy Birthday again boys!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!