Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baseball Practice (Matthew)











What a gorgeous day for baseball practice, and at a green, scenic field, too! Ten kids were at practice today, and Matthew was the only one who had never played before...and you sure wouldn't know it-he did very well! I was expecting baseball to be a dull game to watch, but found it to be quite the opposite (maybe because my son was out there!). They haven't played a game yet, those don't start for a couple of weeks, but the team is underway with practicing and the coaches are great. We are looking forward to this season with Matthew it what may possibly be his "nitch" sport.

3 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB MATTHEW!!!! Wish I could be there to watch you practice and be there for your games.
    Lots of Love, Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to love baseball, Roxanne. Jacob just started his second year, and I am so excited. At first I thought it was a big time commitment, but then last year went too fast.

    What I want to know is why you are getting California weather up in Washington!! The kids and I are ogling at that backdrop... soooo gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Matthew that Grandpa and Nana are very proud of him! It looks like he was having a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!