
My oldest graduate. Now it is off to highschool!!

Ryan's idea of posing-at least we can see his eyes here!

Ryan and his girl that is a friend. Allegedly. By the way, she agrees that Ryan should show his face more!

Ryan, Cameron (up top) and another friend. Yes, there is a cup on Ryan's head. Cameron set it there and I snapped this photo right before he hit it off.

August and Alyssa were loving the unlimited Cynthia Golpe cupcakes and punch!

The Graduation scene. It was a nice ceremony. Ryan had written a response to a prompt that was given in his English class that could have been one of the graduation speeches-his teacher liked his and gave him the opportunity to share prior to the ceremony-but he declined. Darn, because I would have loved to have heard him read something to his graduating class.

Ryan and Grandma Kathie.

Ryan receiving his diploma.

I was frustrated that Ryan intentionally turned while walking past me so I could not snap this photo, and it looks like the guy across the way sympathized (see his face-that's how I felt when he did that!!). Teenagers.


August with Mrs. Axe. They called this night Author night, and the kids presented us with their books they had been working so hard on. They also each received a memory book. Each volunteer left with a vase and white flower as a thank you gift, and August brought one home for me and put in on my dresser next to my bed so I would be able to look at it. "Mom, your flower should go next to your bed so you can see it at night." He is so thoughtful and I love him SO much!

Mrs. Axe reading the back side of his book to the class, which was a piece "about the author" aka "August"

August with his best bud, Ryan.

With our little graduate.

Congratulations to August for graduating Kindergarten and Ryan for graduating middle school!!!!
I am so proud of both of you.
What a great post! I feel like I was there for both of them! Congratulations you two. Roxanne, I love all the pictures. What a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Ryan and August on BIG milestones!!! Big hugs and kisses to the whole family :-) Love, grandpa and nana
ReplyDelete