Saturday, July 10, 2010

Our Independence Day Weekend




































































































































The weather was marginal at best, but we still had a great weekend! You just learn to roll with it, rain or shine. Saturday was the Community celebration, filled with bounce houses, pony rides, a petting zoo, food, cotton candy and fun.



Sunday was the 4th, and we had "The Lane Crew" over for more food and fun, and lets not forget the fireworks!! We made our traditional homemade vanilla icecream, which never disappoints, and bbq'd burgers, had Candy's WONDERFUL macaroni salad, homemade baked beans, fruit salad, chips, dip, brownies, cupcakes...now I'm getting hungry:-)

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY wanted to be with you guys on the 4th of July (no Dad, not so I could have a margarita.) All of the food sounds delicious, especially Candy's baked beans and macaroni salad, and of course your homemade ice-cream! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!