Sunday, October 17, 2010

Alyssa turns 5!!!

Happy Birthday to our sweet Alyssa!  Here she is celebrating at home on the eve before her birthday.  Her birthday fell on a Monday this year, so we decided Sunday night would be better for having our family party.  Her "friends" party was on the Thursday of her birthday week.
A beautiful purse!

An adorable Roxy vest that she loves!

My sister's adorable purse....I think today is my birthday, too!

What is next???

These cool boots are made for walkin'!! and mud stompin' in style.

My...umm, I mean, my sister's cool new boots!

August was almost more excited to celebrate Alyssa's birthday than anyone!  He helped pick out and wrap her gifts, and he couldn't wait to give him to her.  In this picture he is showing her what he got her.

A pillow PET!  She sleeps with this every night.

Reagan checks out her new pillow pet.  Alyssa wants it back! You can't see it here, but Reagan runs away with it right after this picture is snapped.

Alyssa requested chocolate cake and hoped for a pillow pet-a lady bug one....she got both! Alyssa has been everything I could have ever hoped for in a daughter and more-so sweet and kind, loving and generous, patient and creative.  She is a great girl and I'm so happy she is in our family:-)

1 comment:

Comments are fun, so please leave one!