Saturday, March 12, 2011

....we made it back just in time....

You can see the progression of the storm.  This is one of the first pics. on a very stormy day.  Once the storm passed, the sun came out, albeit a cold sun, but none-the-less was more condusive to playing in on those days (pics. further down on the page).
I was kind of bored and stuck inside with sick kids (some of them), so I was taking lots of pics.  This is what was left of my beautiful V-day flowers....I like to make them last as long as I can, so I weeded out the dead ones!
I like the snow and the sun together-it really brightens our home!
Reagan was still sick and didn't last too long outside, but I wanted her to get out for as long as she wanted (about 20 minutes).
.....we just made it home from Depoe Bay, and when I say "just", I mean that it started dumping snow and didn't stop for days!  We ended up getting about 18 inches or so from the combined storms.  The kids loved it! I, like always, didn't love it as much as they did, but we managed.  Here are some pics!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of your snow and the children having fun! So thankful you made it home - just in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite the blizzard. Is Reagan really still sick?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!