Saturday, December 31, 2011

December Fun 2011

It's Halloween, then all of the sudden it is New Years Eve!  Here I sit, on New Years Eve, and can't believe how fast these months go. They are fun months, which is why they must go so fast...fun and busy. Anyhow, I don't want to start 2012 with a blog post about Christmas, so I'm doing it today, because on this day, the whole difference is summed up in hours.  Wait more than a few hours, all of the sudden you are in a whole New Year! I can't have that happen, so here we go:

Our Lights.


The scene inside. Decorating the tree.

This is really fun!




Now we wait..Christmas is on its way!

So cozy!


Decorating Gingerbread houses. This year we tried the Gingerbread village..5 mini houses, which we liked because they could each do their own..no arguing over creative differences!


Annual cookie making with Dad.




Santa came! And he left a note!!


Christmas morning.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, so please leave one!