Before I can begin my post on our wonderful trip to California, I want to fill in the first part of February, or more specifically, Valentines Day.
Our Valentines Day was fun in that the kids loved getting gifts and donuts in the morning, they all had fun parties in their class, and I was in charge of Alyssa's class party, and therefore in the class to execute the whole thing. It was great and I loved being there! We made dinner fun by picking up a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's.
Some pics from the day:
 |
| Presents and Hostess Donuts await the kids in the morning. |
 |
| I bought this fun game from Oriental Trading for Alyssa's class party. It was a big hit, and it got double duty when I walked it across the hall for August's class party that afternoon! When we brought it home after school, the Schaal kids had some fun with it in the living room. |
 |
| Pin the Heart on the Bee. Also a fun game in class and at home. |
 |
I can't remember what Alyssa was doing here...
|
On Friday the 17th, August's class held a "Fairytale Ball" that the parents were invited to attend. It was sweet! The kids broke up into three groups and performed a well known fairytale for the audience. August was a forest creature in his play, "Little Red Riding Hood".
 |
| August and his teacher, Miss Glenn. She was dressed like Cinderella. She could easily pass for a Disney Princess, she is so beautiful! |
 |
| Alyssa wore her Princess Dress to the Ball;-) |
 |
| Some refreshments! Reagan wore her Cinderella dress. |
 |
| One more of August with Miss Glenn. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, so please leave one!