Last year we drove by the community elementary school located in the center of our large neighborhood, and we saw fathers and daughters filing in for what we later found out was the annual father-daughter dance. We told ourselves that the next year we'd make sure that Mike and Alyssa attended it together. Forward one year-and here it is. Well, I didn't go to the dance to take pictures in action, but I took a lot of photos before they left the house. I had a moment while I was curling Alyssa's ponytail of what it will be like helping her get ready for her prom, or dates, and it made me feel so happy to have her! Getting her ready was so, so, SO much fun! And she looked so beautiful. And Mike looked great too!
Enjoy!
Beautiful doesn't even describe her..... she's a princess! It is so much fun having girls to dress up. She's been the fulfillment of your dream. Very, very adorable! Can't wait to hear all about it.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love the one of her on the stairs; her curls turned out cute!
ReplyDeleteOur sweet little girl! Alyssa and Daddy had to be the sharpest couple at the dance! :-) Reagan is looking up at Alyssa, saying "just wait until it's my turn!"
ReplyDeleteAlyssa looks so cute! I'm so glad you have a blog. I love the name of your blog, too (Schaal-gazing!)
ReplyDeleteAlyssa Noelle, what a wonderful date you had with Daddy (dinner and dance)that's very special. You are so cute, all dressed up and ready to go to the hop. Next year Daddy will have two daughters as his date. Fun...Fun...Fun!
ReplyDelete