
This baby..chimpanzee, I believe, was adorable. It clung to it's mother's back and watched the people who were watching him/her. It reminded me of little Reagan, who is always clinging to me!

This brown bear gave us an idea of just how large the bears were that kept terrorizing our trash cans a few months back. Oh my! This photo does the bear no justice as to it's intimidating size!

August and Alyssa loved gazing out at the Savanna animals-the giraffes, zebras, gazelles and others frolicked in afternoon sun.


After we left the zoo and headed home, Matthew told me it felt like we were coming back from vacation. The perfect way to say thank you for taking us, Matthew! And to that I say, you are welcome!
Money well spent from someone who loves you, kids;-).....and fun for mom, too!
Yeah, you mean the bear that was tramping around in the forest with OUR KIDS! I'll never get over that one. Yes, the zoo is so much fun. Aren't those gorillas though?
ReplyDeleteYou can see where babywearing comes from... it's primal (I mean that in a good way :) )
ReplyDeleteYes, the Mom sure looks like a gorilla. It's the baby that throws me, that and the fact that I thought it was a rare thing for gorillas to have babies, right? But I think you are right...I should probably change that one!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear that the children had such a good time at the zoo. So many animals to see and sunshine, so much fun. What a special time together for brothers and sisters (Mom too).
ReplyDelete