I was inspired, but also scared and angered by this, but I'd like everyone to take a few moments to watch the following you tube clip. Click HERE . Send in your tea bags and get a gun, as you are probably going to need it. Having kids and grandkids (someday) that will be here long after I am gone, I want them to live in a country we were once proud to live in. Obama is awful, and I just hope that all the terrible things he is doing doesn't scar our country forever.
I try to stay out of politics, but maybe that is just the problem-too many people like me too un-involved.
We stare in awe and wonder at the billions of twinkling lights, using all our focus to preserve the memory of each one. An impossible task, but we accept the challenge; we live for the challenge.~Roxanne
Roxanne,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed this (and I know Forrest will too.) It's funny to see how people who "don't usually get involved in politics" are now getting involved. Tells you something, doesn't it? We actually just found out that there's going to be a "demonstration" in Placerville next Tuesday, a tea-party of sorts, and Forrest and I plan on attending. I will be sending in my tea bags! Thanks for sharing this.
P.S. As far as the gun thing goes, Forrest said that the crime rate actually goes up in places where gun sales are prohibited, because people have nothing to defend themselves with! That's a scary thought. Besides, doesn't common sense tell you that the guns that are used to commit crimes are not going to come from registered owners anyways, they're going to be off the black market, so prohibiting sales to registered owners is counterproductive.
ReplyDelete