Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A few more new hats....







This is Reagan's hat, and she wears it often! I love all of her cute girly hats, but this one seems to fit her personality more:-))



This hat took quite a bit of work, and YES, it is a hat; although, I could have easily stuffed it and secured a stick inside and it would have made a great stick horse for the kids.  I didn't really want to say goodbye to this hat, because it turned out pretty awesome and I'm not likely to make one again!

I made two of this hat in request to someone who wanted my traditional soccer beanie hat, but made more girlie.  The two girls had brother's who would be playing soccer, and the parents wanted them to be able to show some team spirit!

My fuzzy bear beanie.  This isn't a new hat, but a modified bear hat.  The person who ordered this hat loved it, but wanted a monkey hat.  So, I simply enlarged and lowered the ears and voila....a monkey hat! This pic. is un-edited, but perfectly suitable for my family blog!

This is MY hat, and I absolutely LOVE it. It feels and looks great.

1 comment:

  1. Darling like always! You are one busy lady... and those are some crazy looking teeth.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!