Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reagan likes Mickey, Alyssa likes Minnie Ears:-)

"Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!!!"
 For those of you who don't know, that is how Mickey Mouse Clubhouse starts out, and Reagan is in love with that show.   She loves Mickey Mouse and any and everything and character associated with him.  Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, Pluto....she can list them all! So, with that in mind, August sat down one day and suprised Reagan with a picture of Mickey, which now affecionately hangs on our fridge:-)) Reagan loves her pic. from brother!

Also, I thought that for my etsy site (cough, cough, but I am going to sell them:-)), I should design something Minnie Mouse inspired for those people who take trips to Disneyland.  Many people like to wear Mickey and Minnie ears while in the park, and I thought these might be a hit for people who want an alternative to the hat with elastic strap all day long! I love them!!! I think I am going to make a pair for myself and wear them around somewhere....hmmm, I wonder where I could wear these around? Oh well, I will figure it out.  Alyssa was watching me make these and then got upset when I told her they weren't for her.....I told her that if we ever went to Disneyland, I promise I will make a pair for her.  Then, I bribed her with candy to be my "Minnie Mouse ear" model for the ears for my etsy site.  Worked like a charm:-)  She is the most  beautiful model, don't you think?!!

Add caption

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic big brother August is to make a wonderful drawing for Reagan :-) And, Alyssa is a most beautiful model in her "ears" .... darling. Can't wait to see more of them - teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... wonder where you're going to wear those? Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful model Alyssa - you take after your mother! I see a lot of use for the ears coming up!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!