Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ryan in Video Production

Ryan shared a couple of youtube videos with us-ones he made at school, and I thought they were entertaining!  See for yourself:

Chase scene Video

Finger Guns Video

He enjoys making the videos, as shown mostly by how enthusiastic he was to share them with us.  He said the chase scene lacked the enthusiasm of the second one, but he is gaining experience and discovering what he likes and doesn't like, which is a very important part of highschool.

3 comments:

  1. Good job Ryan!! I have a feeling that when you and Eric get together there will be a little parkour practice going on! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Ryan! What talent. I like how he captures the "No Dogs" sign as he is dashing behind the fence. Little details like that really add to the videos. Very entertaining indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creative juices flowing, Ryan! You guys are really learning a lot - and showing your athletic ability! Keep sharing online (ok, I do have to say, though, as a protective Nana, I don't like seeing you 'pretend' hurt, even)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!