We stare in awe and wonder at the billions of twinkling lights, using all our focus to preserve the memory of each one. An impossible task, but we accept the challenge; we live for the challenge.~Roxanne
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Summer has arrived-Finally!
New Summer, New Pool! This one is one foot wider, and a few inches deeper. I like that it comes with a cover and a ladder, so I can pull the ladder and cover it up, and kids know the pool is officially closed. It also stays much cleaner. Our other pool had some holes in the blow up ring I just couldn't get patched effectively. We debated getting another pool, but the kids wanted one so badly, and it is a great thing that gives them something to do and look forward to on these days around the house, and it was quite affordable and already on sale for the "end of Summer" sale-lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice! I can see that it is already attracting the neighbors. I am sure you guys will get lots of use out of it. Sure wish we had one of those- I would've jumped in it today!
ReplyDelete