Thursday, June 21, 2012

Reagan's Recital

Here are some pictures from Reagan's first dance recital:

Rehearsal night. We were outside, getting ready to head in.

Sitting in the auditorium waiting patiently for her turn with her class up on stage.


Group photo. I can't wait to get these in September.


Recital night. Waiting to go back.



After the show. She liked her flowers so much....


Cute little pigtails.

She didn't like the attention on her, so she was trying to melt into my lap.





Group shot.

Outside Lincoln Cinemas on the day of the recital. We went with Grandma Kathie and saw Madagascar 3 in 3D. It was a great movie, and August says he can't wait until the movie comes out on DVD. It is his favorite of the three! 
Red Robin, after the recital.




Rehearsal night, with her friend, Luna.


2 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute! I'm so proud of you Rea! I only wish I could've been there. What a sweetie pie in her costume. Maybe I'll get to see you dance one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great memories of such a special evening for a special girl! Also, all the other photos of the kids and family are such fun to see - great to see your 'catch up' folder :-) Love, Nana and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!