Summer vacation was winding down, and as always, I started thinking about all the things I didn't get to do with the kids during the Summer break...it always flies by! Well, I was mentioning (possibly complaining?) this to my friend Amy, and she said, "like what?" When I mentioned, "taking the kids to Pike Place Market" as one of the "things," she said, "I need to head that way, let's do it today!" So, within the hour we had packed up the kids and made the trip happen. Here are some pics. from the day:
One of our "must sees"...the pidgeon guy.
The kids. The girls came, the boys opted out of this trip.
Pieroshky's...yum!
Little bags of donuts bring BIG smiles!
It sure was a beautiful day!
The kids though this sculpture was interesting.
The girls thought it was cool to look between the cracks and see the water below.
What a fun day - and always more fun when they are spontaneous! Love, Nana
ReplyDelete