Friday, February 1, 2013

First Days of School September 2012

Matthew on his way to the first day of Junior High:

 
 
August and Alyssa heading off to 3rd Grade, and 1st Grade:
 



Here the kids are in line waiting for the bus. I then hopped in my car to meet them at school. I know they don't necessarily need me to do that anymore, but I know they appreciate me doing it, and I like that chance to see them in their classroom on their first day. Each "back to school" year is bittersweet.



Mrs. Heinz 1st Grade Class. August had Mrs. Heinz for 1st grade, and we absolutely love her, so we were more than happy to learn that Alyssa would get to be in her 1st grade class.  (Alyssa, Alexis and Lily).
 
 
Reagan and her 1st Day of Preschool. She was excited to have her turn with her backpack and getting ready, as she started preschool the week after everyone else. She was so cute, and I again had lots of mixed emotions. My baby!




Walking up to the building to head into her class. She wanted to wear her backpack the right way:)

Reagan can be shy at times, but is always very friendly and full of smiles. I love her so much!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun to catch up on pictures ... first day's of school are huge memories and I think it is fabulous that you go to their rooms on that day! I honestly can say I still clearly remember going to first day of Kindergarten! our love, Grandpa and Nana

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!