

I came across this picture, and it stopped me in my tracks for a brief moment. I look so young, and yet, the child in my arms is little Ryan. I told you I was going to catch some of you up on the past, even if in only in scattered bits and pieces. So, anyway, I have been a mother for a very, very long time, considering my age, as you all know. Ryan was always the cheeriest baby, my little buddy, as you can see:-)
What a fun picture! Ryan is such a cute baby! Thanks for sharing! It's crazy to see you so young! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is really a blast from the past. Okay, I knew you were young, but WOW! You know how things become more clear as you get older? Yes, Ryan was always such a happy baby. He had a good mommy, and still does!
ReplyDelete