Saturday, March 21, 2009

Little Me

Whoo-hoo for Under-roos!-Me when I was around age 3.
I was three months old here. Do Alyssa and Reagan look like me? This pic. looks a bit like Reagan, I think.


My sister (Lisa) and I. Looks like pb and j....yummy! We had each other growing up, and I'm so glad we did!

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love these pictures! Especially the underoos one! It's fun to see these, because I can really see how much your kids look like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't even describe how looking at those pictures made me feel. You just really put things into perspective. It's amazing how time flies, yet seems to be at a standstill sometimes. It's hard to see life outside of raising kids, sometimes I forget that I was one once! I had forgotten what a beautiful baby you were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you included these - isn't technology wonderful :-) Oh my goodness, don't you see Ryan's face in the underoo one??!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!