Friday, March 27, 2009

Some Easter Eggs


I came across several packages of Easter stickers that I had purchased last year with the thought of having the kids use them to make Easter Cards for people, but never got around to it. Well, it is that time of year again, so I thought I'd put them to use. I traced an egg I created onto several sheet of cardstock and let the kids have at it with the cutting and the decorating. August told me he was having the best day ever (something he says whenever I do things with them-just proof of how important time with the kids is!!). I played hooky from my household chores and decorated an egg as well, and I must say, time with the kids really does make for "the best day ever in my eyes too, August."



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish we were there decorating eggs with you guys! I agree that spending quality time with the kids just makes the day go better. It's not always easy, but it's always worth it. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!