We stare in awe and wonder at the billions of twinkling lights, using all our focus to preserve the memory of each one. An impossible task, but we accept the challenge; we live for the challenge.~Roxanne
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Hello, Deer
The deer were in the backyard today-the three of them walked right along the edge of my patio then jumped into the neighbors yard and ate their trees. I had the slider open to take some pics., but the fog and that it was still dim out made it tough to get anything good. You can see how close we were standing though, and they really could care less. When I watched the bear the other night he was right below the rock wall you see behind the deer-now, that's a little too close for me when it comes to bears! In the past, the bears have come along the same trail that you see the deer on right now-right along the edge of my patio. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yes, I would much prefer a deer. You didn't tell me the bear was back!
ReplyDelete