Monday, September 6, 2010

Ready For Ballet AND Tap:-)

<>
The girls look like they are striking a dance pose here, but in truth Reagan had just finished hugging Alyssa and was pushing her away!
Tomorrow Alyssa will attend her first day of a ballet/tap.  She is SO excited!  She has tried her shoes on many times since we purchased them last week, but for tonight we thought we would put the whole look together for the family who won't be home during the day tomorrow to see her in her dance-wear.  She looks so beautiful and ready to go and try something new.  I can't believe how big my sweet little Alyssa is getting!

2 comments:

  1. Alyssa is so pretty. I bet she is going to love dance.

    Roxanne, would you make Ashlee one of those bun covers? I'll pay you whatever they're worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa and I think you look beautiful, Alyssa! And, Reagan is such a good dance partner! We can't wait to hear all about your first lesson :-) Love, Grandpa and Nana

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!