I haven't posted anything in a bit-I guess I've just been too busy! I originally thought I would sum up all of December in one post, but as I was uploading photos I realized that just Christmas alone was going to be too large a post, and that is limiting the photos I put on here. This is the closest thing I have to a scrapbook, and that is why I post these pics. They are random and some of my favorites. I hope to one day use this blog as a guide to create my hard copy scrapbook if I so desire, or at least get this blog printed out!
 |
| The Snoqualmie tree lighting ceremony. This was our first year going. Santa was there, and there was caroling, horse drawn sleigh rides, and cocoa. Honestly, it was a bit of an over-rated event, as the lines were long and it was cold out! The kids were bummed they didn't get to ride the sleigh. |
 |
| Reagan was terrified, so I had to accompany her to see Santa. Matthew asked for a computer, August a snowboard, Alyssa Go-go my walking pup and pooping puppy, Reagan asked for Mickey Mouse. |
 |
| My siblings taught me to pick my toes! I like to take one shoe and sock off and have at it. |
 |
| "How about this tree?!" |
 |
| Our Christmas card photo of the year. |
 |
| Gingerbread House and cookie time! |
 |
| Matthew, Alyssa and Reagan decorated our house this year. August had a friend over and was busy playing with him instead. |
 |
| Christmas EVE...we are SOOO ready for Santa to come!! |
 |
| Santa came, Santa came!!! |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| This was the Mickey Mouse Reagan asked for-he dances and sings and is VERY cool! |
 |
| A special gift August made for Dad, wrapped and had placed under the tree the night after we put it up. He stayed up every night in the week preceding Christmas assembling gifts for each member of the family, and then sneak downstairs before bed to place them under the tree. He melted my heart as I watched him take such great care in carefully choosing gifts based on what he thought each each person would like. He would go to the loft closet where I keep the gift bags and select a bag for each. One might be a birthday bag, another said "Congrats Grad", but he was none-the-wiser, and he would take tissue paper and wrap the gifts and create a card for each. He was so excited to give these gifts to us! |
 |
| August and his new dirt bike and full face helmet. |
Wow, what great gifts. Jacob needs one of those battle arena's for his Kung Zhu pets; he and Noah are always battling them in a box! Thanks for sharing your Christmas pics. =)
ReplyDeleteLove seeing all the fun! So happy everyone had a wonderful Christmas. And, I love that August is enjoying being the "giver" ... such a wonderful trait :-) Love, Nana and Grandpa
ReplyDelete