Tuesday, August 23, 2011

All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy...

That's the saying I thought of when it came to Mike's attention that he had maxed out on hours accumulated for days off, and would lose em' if he didn't use em'.  So, he took *one* day off!  Last Friday, we headed over the mountain to that Lake we found that looked like fun (from an earlier post).  It is called Easton Lake, and it was 45 minutes from our house.  We pass the ski resort and descend from the mountain, and it is located just on the other side.  We picked up Subway sandwiches and cookies, and supplemented with some additional food, packed up our lunch in an ice chest, and had a wonderful day in the hot sun!

Yummy Subway!

MIKE...Stop pointing!  He tries to drive me nuts with this "pose" of his.  Well, all I have to say is...Not Funny!  Okay, well, kinda funny.

I thought maybe I could hold his arm down. No luck.

A lake with a play stucture...cool!








Alyssa was so proud of her sand castle!

See Mike, you just smile and pose like this.  It isn't hard to do.  Now you try....

"NOOOOOO".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, so please leave one!