Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Hats For Girly-girls have arrived!

My Beautiful Alyssa in her beautiful hat!
I took some close-ups of me in my hat, but I looked like I was on something, so I can't post those, but my hat is beautiful and multi-colored, if you can't tell from the photo. I wore it today as a cute "accessory" to my outfit.

Reagan looks like she is "showing" us her hat. Hats off to you, Reagan!


My sister has worked tirelessly:-))) to make these hats for the girls and I, and have kept us updated on her knitting journey through her blog (click to see for yourself), and the hats just arrived to us on Friday. Can you believe that she JUST began knitting?? She is a natural, and we LOVE our hats! Thank you,

Lisa:-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! They look even more beautiful on you girls than I could've imagined! I am getting started on the boys'- Jake's is on the needles. Matthew's and August's (and Mike's if he'd like one) will be up soon. Thanks for posting those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful girls! Lisa, you do terrific work - really beautiful and professional looking!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!