Robo-dog wags his tail really fast and is loud, all for 50 cents.
Pom-poms for Alyssa. 50 cents.
Pom-poms for Alyssa. 50 cents.
Sooooo....it all started out innocent enough...we packed the kids in strollers and on bikes and set off to cruise the neighborhood, enjoy the sunshine, and partake in one of life's "free" activities of enjoying being outdoors. I lectured before leaving the house that we weren't, as in absolutely WERE NOT going to bring a bunch of other people's junk into our home (garage sale weekend, remember!) when we have enough junk that I don't know what to do with. Two hours later we were carrying home whatever we could, and I had to send Mike to round up the rest. Worst part is, and I know you will not believe this (must be my Dad's influence playing a part here), but, I, yes I, was the one doing all the purchasing. I was like a woman at a shoe sale, I tell you! I was so excited!! I had to stop looking-that was the only way I could control myself. Really though, we found some great items for the kids and they loved being able to come home with some cool new finds just by walking around our neighborhood.
Geez, I want to go to a garage sale in your neighborhood! I'll take home some of that junk...
ReplyDelete