Friday, May 15, 2009

I love Garage Sale-ing!




We live in a quaint little town that is well-regulated by the ROA. We have lots of rules, but I suppose that is why it always looks so in order around here. One of these rules is that we aren't allowed to have a garage sales unless it is a designated "garage sale day" which occurs once in the Spring and once in the Fall. People around here get very excited for these two days, treating them as a special occasion of sorts, caravaning mom's and stroller bricade's going from sale to sale in hopes of that great deal on Pottery Barn furniture and great condition baby items for next to nothing. I didn't put anything out today, but look at what I got for Reagan! It was $10-these sell on Amazon for $100, so I consider this a great deal:-) Reagan loves it, and it was way too cute to pass up!!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat toy! I have never seen one of those. That's so funny about the twice-a-year garage sale.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are fun, so please leave one!