<>
>
>>The last week of Summer vacation, I was able to get to a skating rink with Sarah and practice some rollerblading! Candy, Sarah, Alyssa, August, Reagan and I found an afternoon session at a rink over in Redmond that was perfect-not too crowded and not too far away! I found that I picked up rollerblading like it was yesterday (that was one of my favorite things to do as a young teen!), and Sarah did great! What a fun way to spend some time together:-) | <><>
>
>
You girls are so cute out there! I loooove skating. Forrest took me on a date one time and we chose to go skating (that was when I was newly pregnant with Rachel... or was it Kaitlyn?) Soooo much fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun afternoon; Roxanne, you're a pro! Great fun to be able to keep up with the kids :-)
ReplyDelete