Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beseball 2011-Redsox

This baseball season has been going great! Our weather causes many of the games to end up as "rescheduled games", but we have learned to roll with it, and it is working out just fine. Matthew's team is very competitive and really wants to win, but his coach is a very good one. This year, Matthew has pitched less, but our team has several pitchers for us to call on. He has turned into an excellent third base man!
I haven't been great about taking many pictures this season, partly because I am usually so consumed with the game (when I'm not tending to the girls), and part because many games or so cold all I can really do is try to get through sitting there for 2+ hours.  Anyhow, over Easter weekend we had a day that was PERFECT for baseball.  It was our first day the reached 70 degrees this year. It was so nice to be out in the beautiful day, watching Matthew and his team. This weekend he will be partaking in a baseball tournament from Friday through Sunday for sure, and into Monday if they win.  We just hope the rain can subside enough to get all the games in!





The perfect day for blowing bubbles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, so please leave one!