| The kids thought having a picnic lunch on garage sale day was the greatest thing EVER! |
We stare in awe and wonder at the billions of twinkling lights, using all our focus to preserve the memory of each one. An impossible task, but we accept the challenge; we live for the challenge.~Roxanne
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Garage Sale-ing 2011
So, lets just sum this one up by saying that last Friday was a great day!!! Our weather was awesome, I got to spend all day hanging around outside in the the sun with my friend, and made a few bucks while I was at it. I got fairly sunburned, but it was a fair trade to me:-) Oh, and let me just add, the only thing that could have made this day better was if my friend Kenna still lived next door, because I know she would have been out there with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet post! I wish I still lived next door, too! You were the best neighbor! I loved seeing you outside and running out to join you for a chat! Totally miss that, especially now that the weather is getting better.
ReplyDelete