Then came the looming "garage sale weekend", and my desire to purge some things out of the house. Enter toddler bed. It was spur of the moment, but on my "to-do" list for her, so not entirely a crazy thought. She was on board with it, so down came the crib. She loves her new toddler bed! And she is transitioning into it very well. What next? Hmmmm. Time seems to be moving things along plenty fast enough, so I don't think I will be giving it any more help.
We stare in awe and wonder at the billions of twinkling lights, using all our focus to preserve the memory of each one. An impossible task, but we accept the challenge; we live for the challenge.~Roxanne
Monday, May 23, 2011
Movin' on up....
Or knocking out my to-do list, or just getting it done. However you want to word it, Reagan has been sailing through my list of "transitions" for her. First, we kicked the pacifier. It was a little sad, and there were some tears, but over-all, it went faily smooth. Second, potty-learning. Again, a few tears (hers, not mine), a little sadness (mine, not hers), but over-all, she did awesome! I did awesome! Better than I could have hoped for.
Then came the looming "garage sale weekend", and my desire to purge some things out of the house. Enter toddler bed. It was spur of the moment, but on my "to-do" list for her, so not entirely a crazy thought. She was on board with it, so down came the crib. She loves her new toddler bed! And she is transitioning into it very well. What next? Hmmmm. Time seems to be moving things along plenty fast enough, so I don't think I will be giving it any more help.
Then came the looming "garage sale weekend", and my desire to purge some things out of the house. Enter toddler bed. It was spur of the moment, but on my "to-do" list for her, so not entirely a crazy thought. She was on board with it, so down came the crib. She loves her new toddler bed! And she is transitioning into it very well. What next? Hmmmm. Time seems to be moving things along plenty fast enough, so I don't think I will be giving it any more help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's just incredible how fast you are growing Reagan!! Yes, it goes too fast, but the milestones are extremely exciting too.
ReplyDelete