My Dad and sister, Sarah, stopped by last week with a gift for Alyssa and to say hello. The kids were really excited when I told them they were coming by, and we enjoyed their visit. Alyssa got the "Purple Thing" she wanted for her birthday..this cute little blobbish dancing thing. She was a happy girl!
We stare in awe and wonder at the billions of twinkling lights, using all our focus to preserve the memory of each one. An impossible task, but we accept the challenge; we live for the challenge.~Roxanne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(90)
-
▼
October
(14)
- Happy Halloween 2011
- Happy Birthday to our Ryan
- Two random unrelated things..
- Alyssa and Grandpa Ken
- The Waterfall and I
- It's a Wrap For Snoqualmie United
- Two signs in my kitchen
- I Love ETSY
- Pumpkin Patch 2011
- Alyssa's skirt
- Alyssa Turns 6!!!
- Roxie Gets Crafty....
- Go Fight Win
- Matthew at the "States Fair"
-
▼
October
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are fun, so please leave one!