Friday, October 21, 2011

I Love ETSY

If you've never checked out ETSY beyond my shop, you are completely missing out on the coolest greatest most unique beautiful fun hand crafted things EVER.
My "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" Hat  was just featured in a Christmas treasury list, which are always so fun to check out.  I have items in many different treasuries, but here is one so you can see an example:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NzE4OTY4Nnw5MzU1MjY1Mzg/have-a-very-berry-christmas

People are just so amazingly creative, and I love being part of such wonderful collections.  I was just enjoying these signs, found by clicking through the treasury:



In the wise words of Dr. Seuss

I'm going to stick this one in the back of my car window when I'm out Christmas shopping this season:-)

Sweet Pooh....

Would be good for a beach house....if you have a house on the beach:-)

The above signs can be found at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CountryWorkshop?ref=seller_info

I hope you get a laugh or warm fuzzy feeling (depending on the sign!) when you read them, as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are fun, so please leave one!